Friday, August 22, 2008

-the-robot-wall-e-


WALL-E is the title

Director : Andrew Stanton, he is the same director for Finding Nemo, one of my favourite movies.

Cast : Jeff Garlin, Benjamin Burtt, Fred Willard

I must admit, I am cartoon lover! Hey!!! cartoon does not mean for kids only ok??? This movie, I totally blur blur and no idea what is all about before I watch it. Even watched the trailer or preview, I still blur blur.... but one of my frens, she pergi watch and she said NOT bad, so I make a trip to the cinema.

What I feel from start to end of the movie... before the movie starts, I am surprise to see the cinema is actually more than 80% pack and mostly is CHILDREN! so make myself a bit weird weird sitting there with a bunch of kids.....then i just realise...school holiday ma... all parents make time to bring kids to movie...so nice!! during the movie, I can hear children voice..."mummy, mummy...see see!" , "mummy,mummy....what is that?".... .... .... but this is good, show the children are attracted to the movie...

This movie has a very simple story flow which easy to understand. And the story flow contains moral value. GOOD!

Wall-e is a cleaning up rubbish robot.... I never understand why all other robots (same as wall-e) already stop or it look to me - spoilt, but wall-e still working. Now looking back at the synopsis, mankind forget to turn him off! In the movie, can see that robot can lives harmony with an insect...why we human can not ler?? Then another robot , Eve...... can see, Eve is a more high-tec robot! haha...Eve, this name give me some bad expensive but this robot, Eve, is totally different!

The feeling i get from this movie is ..."wei, mayb one day this will happen to earth ler"... if you got kids... I highly recommend you bring them go & watch this movie..... If you dont have now, go watch ...next time teach your kids!

I can said " I like this movie!"

No comments: